Pushnami offers cutting edge messaging software combined with machine learning built right in the heart of Austin, Texas. We now deliver over 350 million messages every day on behalf of our clients.
Pushnami focuses on positivity, acceptance, and making an impact on the community around us. We believe in people over profit. If you are smart, energized, and want to be part of something more than just a team, then we want to speak to you.
- Monthly Bonuses Based on Overall Company Performance
(so we all share in the success)
- Equity Opportunities
- Full Medical & Dental PPO that is 100% Paid for by the company
(the BEST insurance available)
- Fully Matched 401k Retirement at 6%
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Flexible Work Hours
- All the Food and Coffee You Can Consume
- Weekly Company Events
- An Amazing Team That Genuinely Cares for One Another
Senior Full Stack Developer
We’re seeking an experienced MEAN Stack Developer to create improvements and cutting-edge solutions for Pushnami’s dashboard, API, machine learning interface, and more.
Every day, Pushnami delivers over 370,000,000 notifications on behalf of thousands of websites via our dashboard and API. Our clients have confirmed that our software outperforms competing platforms by a factor of 3x by providing innovative features not found anywhere else…and we are just getting started.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our product design team to help build new solutions and improve our existing ones. You will primarily program in Angular, Node JS, and NoSQL Database (MongoDB or similar). You will also contribute to improving Pushnami’s API and infrastructure.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Are excited about joining a small but fast-growing startup.
- Enjoy rapid development environments. We push code multiple times per day.
- Have at least 3 years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development.
- Have experience with complex queries in NoSQL databases.
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
- Salary: $120k to $160k per year
- Equity: .1% to 0.3%
- Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, and 401k paid 100% by company
- Austin, TX
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Business Development Representative
Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Business Development Representatives to aid in our client acquisition efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 21,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
The Business Development Representative will be focused on proactive prospecting via calls and emails, logging call results in our CRM, and scheduling demo appointments for the account management team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our sales and marketing efforts.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Aggressively prospect for new clients leveraging our CRM system
- Establish rapport and schedule demos with potential customers, while making detailed notes in our CRM
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology
- Collaboratively work with sales, marketing, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Providing consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications
- Report on weekly activity
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- Minimum of 1 year’s sales experience, preferably selling SaaS
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Team player with high energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain point and solve using Pushnami solutions
- Flexible to deal with change at a moment’s notice
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Opportunities for quick career advancement based on performance
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches on Thursdays, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more