Last Updated: November 15, 2017
By continuing to use and access our Properties, you hereby agree to be bound by this Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Any Information you provide to us in conjunction with using or purchasing our Properties, or any Information you provide to us thereafter, including name, home address, billing address, telephone number, email address (which we may, in our discretion, hash or de-identify), birthdate, gender and other demographic information, account information (e.g., usernames, passwords, and reminder questions and answers), and payment information (e.g., financial institution, credit/debit card number and security code, checking account number, checking routing number).
- Information you provide to us, our employees, our agents, our contractors, or our sub-contractors related to your use of our Properties. For quality and training purposes, as well as compliance purposes, we may monitor or record any conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- IP addresses, device push token, precise location information, GPS data, Wi-Fi information, and other information from which your geographic location may be inferred.
- Information about your applications you have installed or enabled, web browser, web browser language, language setting, operating system, system configuration information, device type (e.g., mobile, tablet), network provider, timestamp, session duration, referring URL’s, and time zone.
- Information to identify your mobile phone, including the make, model, electronical serial number, international mobile station equipment identity, mobile equipment identifier, and other device identifiers.
- Your mobile advertising identifiers, such as Apple IDFAs and Android Advertising identifiers.
- Information about your interactions and transactions with our Properties.
- Push notifications that you have sent, or that have been sent with or to our Properties.
- Your product and privacy preferences.
- Information we receive from third parties about you.
- Information to create, store, and maintain a unique ID or a digital fingerprint (see below for more detail).
- Demographic and other data collected through Cookies, tracking software, and/or Google Analytics or a similar analytics system.
- Any other Information as described in this Policy.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To verify your identity and account information.
- To send you commercial or marketing messages in various formats, including contacting you about Company announcements, advertisements, and promotions.
- For cross application, cross-device, and other interest-based advertising, analytics, and market research.
- To contact you and/or respond about your transactions or use of our Properties, including for customer service, technical support, and billing information.
- To provide you with customer, technical, and operational support, such as detecting and protecting against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity, and to enforce any rights that we may have.
- To enable you to use certain features and functions on our Properties, and to enhance those features and functions.
- To analyze the performance and effectiveness of any products, services, advertisements, and promotions.
- To provide you with services through our Properties, as well as to monitor and improve our Properties and services.
- To develop models to predict future behavior and interests.
- To customize and tailor your experience on our Properties, including displaying or suggesting relevant content and advertisements.
- To resolve your identity across multiple devices.
- To conduct internal research and reporting.
- To conduct and offer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- To measure traffic and usage trends on our Properties, including webpages you visit, add-ons you use, and other information that assists us in improving our Properties.
- To share with third parties, as disclosed below.
- For any other purpose for which you provide consent.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may share, sell, rent, or trade your Information to the following third parties and for the following purposes:
- Members of our corporate family (parents, subsidiaries, related, and affiliated companies).
- Employees, contractors, subcontractors.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- Vendors that provide services to us.
- Financial institutions that provide us with capital.
- Payment network requests.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Any potential investors, buyers, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, or other sale or transfer of assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our customers is among the assets transferred.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS
Cookies are small data files generated by a web browser and stored on a computer, either temporarily or permanently. This allows the server to deliver a web page or advertisement tailored to a particular user. We may send your device a cookie when you visit our Site or Properties, and our clients and partners may do so as well.
A pixel tag (commonly known as a web beacon or clear GIF) is an invisible 1×1 pixel that is placed on some web pages. When you visit such a page, the pixel tag may generate a generic notice of the visit and permit us, our clients, or our partners to read cookies. Pixel tags and cookies are used together to anonymously track activity on a website by a user or a device. If you disable cookies, then pixel tags detect an anonymous website visit instead.
We may use or work with clients or partners that use mobile software development tools, such as our own, to collect related to how the mobile devices and their users interact with our Properties and services. Software development tools are computer codes that enable advertisements to be shown, data to be collected, and other services to be implemented. We may use this to analyze or measure advertising through mobile applications and web browsers based on information associated with the mobile device. If you would like to opt out from having advertisements tailored to you in this manner, please follow the opt out procedures listed below.
We may use or work with clients or partners that use any of the above technologies, in combination with other Information, to coordinate identifiers across platforms, web browsers, or devices, to better analyze or target advertisements.
When you visit our Properties, we may collect data about you to create a unique ID. This may involve collecting and using the following information:
- Information sent to your server (e.g., User Agent Header, the Accept Header, the Connection Header, the Encoding Header, the Language Header)
- Information obtained from Java Script, Flash, Silverlight, or other internet programming system
- The list of plugins
- The type of online platform
- CPU class and architecture
- IP Address
- Cookie preferences
- Do Not Track preferences
- Time zone and other geographic information
- Screen resolution and its color depth
- Use of local and session storage
- Available fonts
- IP addresses
- Canvas, WebGL, WebRTC, and audio stack fingerprinting
- Whether an advertising block is installed or not
- Whether the user has tampered with the language, screen resolution, web browser, or touch screen detection/capabilities
- Touch screen detection and capabilities
- Screen print and mime type information
- Multi-monitor detection
- Internal hash table implementation detection
- Math constants
- Camera information
- DRM support
- Accelerometer support
- Virtual keyboard information
Our Properties are not intended for children and therefore we do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Information, we shall take immediate steps to delete such Information.
The security of the Information is important to us, which is why we take measures to reasonably protect it. We limit access to Information we received to those third parties who we believe have a legitimate business or legal purpose to access such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to keep Information safe. We also require companies and individuals working with and for us to protect such Information, and that they agree to use it only for limited and designated purposes.
Please be aware that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of your Information and are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Properties. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Properties with whom you may choose to share with. Any transmission of Information is at your own risk.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND APPLICATIONS
MERGER OR ACQUISITION
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we shall notify you with a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Information.
We will retain your Information as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so. If you have any questions about your account with us or want us to no longer use your Information, contact us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, to the extent that it does not interfere with our use of your Information to comply with our legal and business obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
DO NOT TRACK NOTIFICATIONS
While some web browsers may have a “Do Not Track” feature, we do not alter our behavior or change our services based upon receiving a “Do Not Track” request. Such a feature is the responsibility of the web browser.
For the most part, you shall have control over whether or not you would like to receive notifications, or relevant advertisements and marketing material for us. Below describes how you may opt out.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: You may opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings regarding notifications on your device (the method of opting out may differ depending on the device). This will not affect advertisements placed by any other organization.
ONLINE INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING: You can opt out of many of the platforms and service providers that facilitate online interest-based advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer education and opt-out page, at http://www.aboutads.info/. This is a cookie-based opt out, meaning that you may need to opt out again if you replace or upgrade your web browser, or if you delete your cookies. To be clear, opting out will not stop all advertisements; rather, you will see less advertisements that are customized for and targeted towards you.
“CROSS-APP” ADVERTISING ON MOBILE DEVICES. You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of interest-based mobile behavioral advertising, by accessing the “settings” on your mobile device. The method for doing so may be different depending on the make and model of the mobile phone, as well as the current operating system installed on the mobile phone.
PROMOTIONAL EMAILS. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails by contacting us or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the email you receive from us. Please be aware that we may still send you non-promotional emails about your relationship with us.
OTHER. Companies that advertise on our Properties may also provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. We encourage you to refer to the privacy policies for any retailers, advertisers, applications, websites, or other applicable companies.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
The Site’s offices are located in the United States. If you visit the Site from another country, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Site may be processed in and transferred to the United States and will be subject to U.S. law. U.S. privacy and data protection laws may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using the Site, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. If we decide to change our Policy, we will conspicuously post a link to the updated Policy in places on our Site that we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what Information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By continuing to use our Properties, you consent to any such changes.
7421 Burnet Road, Suite 184
Austin, Texas 78757