Over the weekend, the 500 billionth message was sent from our platform. This is a massive milestone for our company, and we want to take a moment to thank all of our clients, our team and everyone that has helped us get there.
500,000,000,000. It’s a figure so astronomical that it’s tough to quantify.
But we tried anyway.
500 billion by the numbers
- 500 billion means that every person in the entire world would receive an average of 63 messages.
- Everyone in our hometown of Austin, TX would receive just over 243,546 messages. Every resident of the state of Texas would receive an average of 17,241 messages.
- It would take the average person 47,500 years to count to 500 billion out loud.
- If you saved $100 a day, it would take you 13,698,630 years to save 500 billion dollars.
- Every car🚘 registered in Texas would receive 22,727 messages to reach 500 billion.
- The sun🔆 is 92,661,000 million miles from us. If you laid out the length of 100 billion dollar bills end-to-end, that measures 9,690,656 miles. Doing the same with 500 billion dollar bills gets you 48,453,280 million miles, bringing you 52 percent of the way to the sun!
Our milestones since opening in 2017
We’re fortunate to have reached this celebratory milestone in a short period of time. It was just about four years ago that we opened our doors but look at this graph showing the milestones we’ve hit since.
Thank you, team and customers
Without our amazing customers and top-notch team, we would not have been able to achieve this. As we continue to reach our mission of helping websites around the world more money, we’re excited to see more and more customers trusting us to help them meet and exceed their goals. Besides the push notifications and emails our clients have come to know and love, we have additional channels coming on the horizon that we can’t wait to share!
Here’s to 1 trillion!